Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, November 8, 2014

My first kurti!!

Kurtis are one of my favorite outfits. They are comfortable to wear and carry yourself neatly. And of you are a travel freak, they will be your best outfit to wear around. It gives you an elegant desi look and a tonn of comfort.
Today, at this time of the day, I am lying on my bed ,blogging without sleep. The reason is that just now I completed stitching a kurti for the first time. My previous attempts were big flops. Either I will end up in a something unidentifiable or just mess around with bits and pieces of mom's old saris. I always gave up on it after proclaiming myself ineligible I had the least level of patience in these kind of matters.
But today after 4 hours of cutting, sewing, re-cutting and re-sewing, I did it! And im happy that it came out pretty well. It makes me lot more happier as I didn't mess it up again as this time, it wasn't mom's old sari but a new material that mom bought me that im dealing with. If I had spoiled it, she would have sewed me inside out.
In my next ventures, I hope to do it even better. And then I can stitch my own kurtis..!! Woo-hoo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey!
thx for reading!!
ur views...suggestions...criticisms...all are welcome!
plzzzz avoid sarcasm... :)
keep reading!! :)