Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stranger danger??

-->
Strangers are friends you have never met….I remember reading this phrase somewhere. Yeah...Its true…most of our friends were really strangers before we met them. But those strangers became our friends only because we started seeing them or talking to them more than just once. When we get to know them …when we get to like them …strangers turn into friends. That’s how it works, right?
But would anyone else make it up to your heart…just like that… they haunt you forever in your life… someone you have never met…and you are 100% positive that you have no relation with them and you are never going to see them. It might be someone you saw in a dream…Someone you met on the footpath…An anonymous call or SMS…A character of a novel you read years back…
I think yes…
P.S. thanks to Mr.X [goddamn…whoever it is] who freaked me out last Saturday for ....nothing. I had never thought I would cry and run to my mom for I was scared that someone I have never met in my life….someone I have the slightest clue of…an utter stranger….was about to suicide after telling me…of all the people in the world. Ughh…..WHY ME?????? At least…Who is he???What happened to him????

4 comments:

Mr.Anu said...

who'z he? :P

psreshma said...

no idea...

Unknown!!! said...

:O someone told u that he was going to commit suicide :O u should called up police and told that so and so person..did..they wld have tried to help him..

RESHMA said...

dear unknown,
coudnt make out whether it was a prank or a real one...i later got my friend to call in that number again...someone answered and it sounded alright...so i left the issue..:)

Post a Comment

hey!
thx for reading!!
ur views...suggestions...criticisms...all are welcome!
plzzzz avoid sarcasm... :)
keep reading!! :)